Buyers searching for homes in Nashville TN can be confident that Capitol Homes makes each customer a top priority in the home buying process. Our Brentwood-based company was recently honored with a “Best of Houzz” client satisfaction award. The award validates the principles outlined in Capitol Homes’ newly posted Client Bill of Rights.
Best of Houzz award
Capitol Homes is honored to receive the Best of Houzz 2018 Client Satisfaction award! We’ve received the highest possible rating for client satisfaction from the Houzz Community. The award is an important indication of the commitment Capitol Homes makes to its clients.
Even before we received the client satisfaction award, Capitol Homes had achieved “Recommended” status from the Houzz Community in November 2017. What’s more, photos posted to Houzz by Capitol Homes have been added to community members’ ideabooks more than ten times as of January 2018. The ideabooks are similar to Pinterest and allow members to save ideas and photos they like–and they clearly like our homes!
Customer Bill of Rights
At Capitol Homes, the philosophy of treating each client with respect is so important that we’ve put each principle in writing and added it to our website in a Customer Bill of Rights.
At Capitol Homes, we pledge to:
- Make you feel well informed about what you are buying.
- Set good expectations for the home buying process and construction standards.
- Build to the standards of the National Association of Home Builders.
- Provide polite and courteous service.
- Provide care, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Answer your emails and calls promptly.
*Emergency calls/texts: within 2 hours.
*Texts/phone calls: end of business day.
*Emails: by next business day.
*Facebook messages: by next business day.
VII. Keep you informed of any issues that arise and provide reasonable solutions.
- Listen to you if your expectations are not met.
- If you are not satisfied, the Better Business Bureau is available for third party verification of your issue. As a proud member we are bound to any BBB arbitrated solution.
When you’re ready to buy or build a new home, you can feel confident that Capitol Homes will treat you right. Call David Luecke at 615-589-3190 or Sassy Hackett at 615-516-2930 to learn why we’re winning customer satisfaction awards for our new homes in Nashville TN.Tags: homes for sale nashville tn
This post was written by Capitol Homes